Saturday, March 3, 2012

Where can I find the cd key for Spore located on my computer after installing?

I installed Spore on my computer and now I'm trying to install it on another computer, but list my cd key. I figure you can find it somewhere but searching is not finding any results. Anyone know?Where can I find the cd key for Spore located on my computer after installing?
On Windows, Click on Start and go to Run (Or press the Windows Key + R), type in "regedit" and click OK.



On the left side of the screen open up HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE, then SOFTWARE, then Electronic Arts, then EA Games, then Spore, and finally click "ergc." Within this folder will be the only key with the name (Default), and underneath the "Data" column will be your cd key.Where can I find the cd key for Spore located on my computer after installing?
best CD key generator alooot of softwares and games

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7AVPB0OA

Report Abuse

Where can I find the cd key for Spore located on my computer after installing?
if you don't want to go into the registry, download belarc adivisor (belarc.com), it shows all programs installed on your computer and the keys for the programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment